Keys Fine Art Auctioneers are always interested to hear from talented people who would like to consider joining the team at East Anglia’s leading fine art and antiques auction house.
% Move Up % Promoted
Based in the charming North Norfolk market town of Aylsham on a large saleground site, Keys Fine Art Auctioneers is part of Arnolds Keys, an independent property and auction firm with offices around Norfolk and North Suffolk.
Keys offer excellent opportunities for experienced experts to further their careers in Norfolk. Current vacancies will be posted here; otherwise, if you’d like us to hold your details for future vacancies, please send your CV to Tracey Rust-Andrews
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our thriving auction rooms.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
- Photography of the sales.
- Live internet bidding on sale days.
- Handling sale enquiries.
- Customer care; face-to-face, telephone & email.
The ideal applicant will have the ability to:
- Work effectively & efficiently under pressure.
- Be a proactive team player.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe photoshop, Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
If you think you have the necessary skills and an appetite for a new challenge please email your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applicants: Monday 30th April 2018